14 January 2007

Gesundes neues Jahr!!

And so it starts really healthy...it is IMPERATIVE! after all that food and lazyness... so back to a fitness short daily rutine I'm feeling better and more confident :D.

This weekend was really relaxed...visited Martin in Marienroth...a small (230 persons) town in the north of Bayern. What was incredible, the walking in the forest by night...guessing the way and trying to avoid the water holes. Despite I really don't find anything exciting about Klosse...or however it's written...those potatoe balls with Martins mother where good.

The bad point was Kimi...the shoe destroyer...:(, dogs! all are a bit crazy about shoes. Remind me on why I gave up long ago the idea of a pet.

So now...ahead with the plans...search and FIND! jejejejje. BTW...during the road back home...I hear something that´s quite close to what´s happening...or what I look:

"
So take me as I am, this may mean you'll have to be a stronger man. Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes, tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing" M. Brooks, "Bitch"
Bis Bald!!

No comments:

Post a Comment