26 November 2006

vidi Venice and it's awsome!

Venice is oficially (in my records) one of the most romantic cities in the world. Despite I thought it wouldn't affect me, like I did it when going to Paris. But this city has a special charm from the first time you get to see it's water channels and all those old houses.

I been there just for a short while, but t that scramble of houses, water and streets it's totally magic. If you have planned to visit Italy and Venice is not included, think 2 times. It may be more expensive than Paris, but it's totally worth it.

I'd like to add some pictures...but these dammed yellow friends are using all the broadband. So...just check my Flickr link. Back to real life...I have forgot for a second I now live in Zschortau...sheizertown.

Salve!

No comments:

Post a Comment