11 February 2007

The real thing...

If all men are freaks...why do we keep investing? That´s something very Carrie Bradshaw (S&C). But as a matter of fact I´ve seen lately how funny it is to met new people and find out the weird things about them. I just wonder what is so weird about me when someone meets me....

Why is it always something? Either is their promises, or the things they make you angry...or the unexpected things that will knock you down and draw a smile in your face for the rest of the weekend.

There where u least expected, an unexpected one will show up. Generally this unexpected event will turn your life in other direction...the hard thing for me now is which direction? This gipsy life is far away from making me happy.

This zsa zsa zsu has happened. Now is time to see if there is a chance it could happen again. For now the big zsa zsa bum are my bags and the art of packing. Here left a souvenier of my gothic night in Leipzig...I´ve done it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment