29 January 2008

what was hard to get

Just got from Uyuni salar...it was great to see it with water and I would post some pictures...but my camera (the new one) is gone. When we arrived to Potosi on sunday with NK I realized some stupid has stolen my camera, handy, music ....and what hurts more is the fact that all those things were hard to get... Had they just fall from the sky I wouldn´t mine...but there goes hours and time invested to get them. Any way....as my parents say, at least I´m doing ok.

Sobre lo otro......los silencios, las respuestas a la defensiva, contrastan con los abrazos al dormir, las miradas dulces al despertar....no se que es lo que sucede y creo que TAMPOCO quiero averiguar que es exactamente...solo dejar las cosas fluir hasta el dia en que vuelva a partir.

C u in SUCRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment