18 April 2007

Only after the rain

Look in the mirror girl, by now you should know You’re living in a fantasy, and you can’t let go He never really loved you from the start The only thing he ever gave you was a broken heart Don’t be afraid to lose what was never meant to be After the rain washes away the tears And all the pain Only after the rain Can you live again I know the emptiness you feel inside You’re thinking if you break away, you’ll never survive I’m waiting as my heart beats just for you Come on and take my hand and I’ll pull you through But things will never change until you want them to. (Nelsons - After the Rain)


Funny how I´m back again on the same place where this funny and silly story began. Guess there can´t be better place for it to end. I had strange dreams last night...wish I could learn how to read them before I screw up my life doing what I´m not supposed to. Even this situation had an alert, but I didn´t saw it comming.


On the other hand...% wants to open a door, better say...the door is open, now I have to see if there is light inside or more MEN BLUF. Of course there is a big difference between the one who let´s you dream..and the one who cut´s all the real stuff with out warning.


I was hearing yesterday this son from Avril Lavigne - My happy ending, then wanted to run My Chemical Romance - I´m not OK, but in the end I thought about My favourite things - Julie Andrews: When the dog bites, when the bee stings. When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite thingsand then I don't feeel so bad!.....Rain drops in november, fondue at house, charlantas with friends, a sweet hug of mom and dad, the smile of my nieces, the smell of a good chocolate, the wind blowing in El Alto, the taste of oreos with milk (Now u know it Murph!), the perfect kiss, full moon nights, swinging until I´m tired...these are just few of my favourite things.


Watching that a full life girl of 23 died stupidly on that gun shut, I realize that my life is full of beautiful favourite things. Thank God for one more day, even if that little devil still wants to fight...we shall give him fight!.


No comments:

Post a Comment