05 August 2007

My nephew

When we first find out you were coming, there was joy despite the big chances you could be sick. We were all together praying for you to get better, to see you with us in this world. I even had a dream of you, you were laughing and full of spark.

Today I know, that I will never get to play with you, or teach u why a Coke cold make your teeth fell down. I won't see your smile or hear your funny french accent. I wont get a chance to take you and Valentina to the movies or read you a bed time story. But thanks to your short visit, I've realized I haven't payed too much attention to my other nephew, Sebastian. Maybe that was your little lesson for me, and I really appreciate it.

I'll miss you, even though I have never meet you. God keeps you for ever in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment