17 September 2008

A time to stop, enjoy...LIFE is here


2008 08 27 007
Originally uploaded by rodrigogzz
Tuesday night, tomorrow my day starts late. First swimming, then get done with the first test (my students, not mine). I´m catching up the time I lost with so much bureaucracy stuff. Finally got to read Dasgupta´s book (3 more chapters to go) and finish my grading homework.

Finally I´m taking my time to take some pictures, now you will see what surrounds me. And today I took my day "off" to navigate through many profiles (friends) and pictures. Feels so good to be alive and smile with those images. Even though I´m not there, I feel the happiness, the emotion, the moment you are feeling.

My 4th week is in the middle. There is a paper I must work on and finally I´ve decided to visit old Washington in November (If Ben doesn´t step back). My supervisor is pushing me, so I can shape my research project...and I love her being so exigent!

Before I go to bed (and sending these projects) I want to steal this cute baby picture...these are Jorge and Pablo... the twins. I´m not sure if I´ll get to meet them next vacation...but watching them, and thinking all that I have gone through...I can´t help but feel glad I have lived so good all these years, laughing, crying, feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment